Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving 2022!

Dear Friends,

We have much to be thankful for.

I will get to spend Thanksgiving again with my wife. We will be feasting on scallops, chicken, and a great variety of food!

I am particularly thankful for the fact that I can just be with my wife, and relax for the Holiday.

It’s great to get a day off away from work. I will enjoy a hearty meal, go for a walk, and simply enjoy the day. To be recharged for the upcoming season!

This holidays, I am celebrating the success of The Artist's Process, our Real Estate Career, TAP Interviews, FightingFit Kickboxing, Journeyman Movie and our Shopping Page!

I hope all of you, my friends will be sitting down to have Thanksgiving with your friends and Families, and spend a quality time together.

I am thankful that I am blessed with the resources and the ability and the focus to do the things that I am doing. To make a difference in life every day and every week!

So, have a wonderful thanksgiving with friends and family and loved ones. For a moment, maybe we should celebrate who we are and what we get to do.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your upcoming season!

Yours Sincerely,

Matt

Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: