Sunday, January 12, 2020

My 2020 News & Updates for the new year!



Hi everyone!

I just wanted to update you on my news & updates for 2020 so far!

As you may be able to see, I gained a little extra weight over the Holiday Period :-)

The new year has started off a little turbulently for me, however; I'm looking to rectify that ASAP!

So far I've been working on my Acting, Producing/Film-making, & Real Estate Careers.

I've set up a new page for our Web TV Show Production to obtain more sponsorship, so far we have two Sponsors!

Following is a link to our new Web Page.

TAP Advertising!

Our Shows are also on demand on eZWay TV Network, ROKU, APPLE, & AMAZON FIRE TV.

As far as my Acting goes I'm also auditioning for Major Roles on TV & Film.

In Real Estate I'm helping a Buyers & sellers, & always looking to help clients with their Real Estate needs!

I hope your 2020 has started well for you, & that you're in good health.

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: