Monday, January 27, 2020

Beyond The Secret The Awakening Movie Premiere!

 

Hi everyone!

I recently attended Beyond The Secret The Awakening Movie Premiere, with my daughter Kate on Thursday, January 23, 2020 @ the Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood!

I was invited by Mr. Eric Zuley of eZWay Network. My Daughter Kate came as a Media Photogropher.

This event was an amazing success!

Kate & I attended the Red Carpet, after watching the Movie Premiere, which was open to take pictures. What I liked most about the Movie, was that it specefied that taking action towards your dreams, & contributing towards making our planet, & Universe a better place are very Important!

Following this, there was an Afterparty Upstairs which was very successful as well.

Kate & I did have a great time watching the movie, & attending the Red Carpet afterwards. We caught up with eZWay Network Founder, Mr. Eric Zuley, eZWay TV Network President Denise Blaire Millett Burkhardt, friends Brenton Tyler Hoffmann, James Zuley, (eric's Dad) & other's from team eZWay.

We also made many new friends @ the event, thanks to all the help from team eZWay!



It appeared a good time was had by all.

Here is the flip thru online version of eZWay Magazine, which includes my article on page 16, called The Artist's Process perspective!



I hope all is well in your life, & that you're in good health.

Thanks for your visit!

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: