Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving 2020!

Hi everyone,

We have much to be thankful for in our lives on Thanksgiving 2020, even though It's been a challenging year so far.

I will get to spend Thanksgiving with my wife. We will be feasting on a great variety of food!

I am particularly thankful for the fact that I can just be with my wife, and relax for the Holiday.

It’s great to get a day off away daily endevours and work. I will enjoy a hearty meal, go for a walk, get to watch football on TV, and simply enjoy the day. To be recharged for the upcoming season!

I hope all of you, my friends will be sitting down to have Thanksgiving meal with your families, and spend a quality time together.

I am thankful that I am blessed with the resources, and the ability and the focus to do the things that I am doing, to make a difference in life every day, every week.

So, have a wonderful thanksgiving, with friends and family and loved ones. For a moment, maybe we should celebrate who we are, and what we get to do.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your upcoming Holidays!

Best regards,

Matt

Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: