Friday, March 27, 2020

Lady In Red Diamond Rose Awards 2020!



Hi everyone!

I recently attended the Lady In Red Diamond Rose Awards on 02/21/2020, as a Host @ The Beverly Hilton Hotel CA, with my friend & cameraman Zakhar Grishcak.

I was invited by Mr. Eric Zuley of eZWay Network, acting on behalf of their client Gail Gobson (MIMPA). Zakhar came as a Media Photogropher.

The above pics are in order, top pic Kate Linder's Mother, Kate Linder & Matt J. Doyle. Middle Pic, Matt J. Doyle & Eric Zuley. Bottom pic, Gail Gibson & Matt J. Doyle.

This event was an amazing success!

Zakhar & I attended the Red Carpet, & then attended a ballroom festivities.

We also made many new friends @ the event, thanks to all the help from team eZWay!

Following is a link to an Interview I did, with Kate Linder of The Young and the Restless, and her Mother.



It appeared a good time was had by all.

I hope all is well in your life, & that you're in good health.

Thanks for your visit!

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: