Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving 2019!



Dear Friends,

We have much to be thankful for.

I will get to spend Thanksgiving again with my family. We will be feasting on our usual fully stuffed turkey, and a great variety of food!

I am particularly thankful for the fact that I can just be with my wife and family, and relax for the Holiday.

It’s great to get a day off away from studies and work. I will enjoy a hearty meal, go for a walk, get to watch football and Basketball on TV, play slots for fun, and simply enjoy the day. To be recharged for the upcoming pilot season!

But this blog isn’t about my turkey blast.

This holidays, I am celebrating the success of The Artist's Process, my Real Estate Career, Breach Movie, FightingFit Kickboxing, Journeyman Movie, Shopping Page, Stemm Reality Show, and Achieving my American Citizenship!

I hope all of you, my friends will be sitting down to have Thanksgiving turkey with your families, and spend a quality time together.

I am thankful that I am blessed with the resources, and the ability and the focus to do the things that I am doing, to make a difference in life every day, every week.

So, have a wonderful thanksgiving, with friends and family and loved ones. For a moment, maybe we should celebrate who we are, and what we get to do.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your upcoming Holiday events and parties etc!

Yours Sincerely,

Matt

Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: