Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018!




Dear Friends,

We have much to be grateful for.

I will get to spend Thanksgiving again with my USA based family - then with my wife in Las Vegas. We will be feasting on our usual fully stuffed turkey, and a great variety of food.

I don’t usually cook family dinner myself on Thanksgiving. So I am particularly thankful for the fact that I can just be with my wife and family and not be trying to coordinate the cooking times for dishes and food items.

It’s great to get a couple of days off away from the set, and other endevours, such as Casting and Real Estate. I will eat a hearty meal, go for a walk, get to watch football and Basketball on TV, play slots for fun - and simply enjoy the day. To be recharged for the upcoming pilot season.

But this blog isn’t about my turkey blast.

This holidays, I am celebrating the success of my recent set of headshots, the update of My Demo Reel, the Pre-Production of Season Two, Episode Six of our creative web, tv show series production "The Artist’s Process," another year of continuous progress for my acting career...and my life.

Continuous support from you makes a real difference in my life. I am grateful to all your support to both my fan site and "The Artist's Process."

I hope all of you, my friends will be sitting down to have Thanksgiving turkey with your families and spend a quality time together.

I hope I can provide more dramatic fun and comedic laughter to you through our web, tv show series or my performances in Theater, Web, TV or films/Movies, and Documentaries.

I’ve also been auditioning for more roles in other Motion Picture productions, and I have been getting work in those as well.

I am thankful that I am blessed with the resources and the ability and the focus to do the things that I am doing to make a difference in life every day, every week.

Internet does not have down time. We are never off duty. It is truly a 24/7 world. Through the web, tv show series "The Artist Process", we get to provide you with fun and laughter every minute of every day -- and that is a good thing to be able to do.

So, have a wonderful thanksgiving with friends and family and loved ones. For a moment, maybe we should celebrate who we are and what we get to do.

Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your upcoming Holiday events and parties etc!

Yours Sincerely,

Matt

Matt J. Doyle
http://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: