Thursday, January 23, 2020

SAG-AFTRA Awards Viewing Party for Actors 2020!

 

Hi everyone!

I recently attended the SAG-AFTRA awards viewing party for SAG-AFTRA Members in good standing, with my Wife Pat Q. Doyle (Pictured with me in 1st Pic) on Sunday, January 19, 2020!

The Lady in Pink was said to be a SAG-AFTRA Rep.

This event was open to members from the Los Angeles Local area, held @ the Alex Theater Glendale.

We both attended the Red Carpet open for Actors to take pictures & be Interviewed.

Following this Actors were able to watch the SAG-AFTRA Awards!

Pat & I had a great time, & caught up with our Acting friends Johnny Keatth, who posted about the event Invite I RSVP'D to on his Facebook, & Paul LeClair.

We followed up the evening with a meal & a Movie!

It appeared a good time was had by all.

Following is a Video of my SAG-AFTRA Awards Party Interviw shot on my Canon PowerShot SX 720 HS (Forgive me for sound quality, didn't have boom, or hand held Mic). Hopefully I can get their Pro Version!



I hope all is well in your life, & that you're in good health.

Thanks for your visit!

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

2 comments:

Johnny Keatth said...

Great Job. Next year I will be sure and get interviewed too. We should of got a picture. At least we attended and had fun. See you soon. Johnny Keatth

mrmattjdoyle said...

Thanks Johnny! Yes, next year Interview for you, & our pic too! We sure did have fun. See you soon! Matt J. Doyle