Friday, January 24, 2020

Hollywood Global Film Festival 2020!



Hi everyone!

I recently attended the Hollywood Global Film Festival, with my Wife Pat Q. Doyle (Pictured with me in 1st Pic) on Monday, January 20, 2020 @ the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles!

I was invited by Mr. Eric Zuley of eZWay Network. (Pictured in first picture in the Gold Jacket). My Daughter Kate also came as a Media Photogropher, & Videographer.

This event was an amazing success!

We all attended the Red Carpet open to take pictures & be Interviewed.

Following this, Actors were able to watch the Fashion Show & eat from a nice Buffet!

Pat & I had a great time, & caught up with our friends eZWay TV Network President Denise Blaire Millett Burkhardt, Vickey Stewart, & Kristina Cerce, as well as her MMA Fighter partner Rod.

We also made many new friends @ the event, thanks to all the help from team eZWay!

It appeared a good time was had by all.

Following is a Facebook group album I have set up with all my Red Carpet Interviews!

TAP Interviews Facebook Video Interview Album

In addition, here is my Google Photo Album of Pictures taken @ the event!

Hollywood Global Film Festival Google Photo Album

I hope all is well in your life, & that you're in good health.

Thanks for your visit!

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: