Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving (Turkey Day) 2021!

Dear Friends,

We have much to be thankful for.

I will get to spend Thanksgiving again with my family. We will be feasting on a great variety of food!

I am particularly thankful for the fact that I can just be with my wife and family, and relax for the Holiday.

It’s great to get a day off away from work. I will enjoy a hearty meal, go for a walk, and simply enjoy the day. To be recharged for the upcoming Real Estate and pilot season!

But this blog isn’t just about my food feast.

This holidays, I am celebrating the success of The Artist's Process, my Real Estate Career, TAP Interviews, FightingFit Kickboxing, and my Shopping Page which is ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

I hope all of you, my friends will be sitting down to have Thanksgiving feast with your families, and spend a quality time together.

I am thankful that I am blessed with the resources, and the ability and the focus to do the things that I am doing, to make a difference in life every day, every week.

So, have a wonderful thanksgiving, with friends and family and loved ones. For a moment, maybe we should celebrate who we are, and what we get to do.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your upcoming Holiday events and parties etc!

Yours Sincerely,

Matt

Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: