Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Our Thanksgiving Holiday Break 2019!



Hi Everyone,

Hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I was able to spend Thanksgiving again with my family. I was lucky enough to get to eat our fully stuffed turkey, and a great variety of food!

I was particularly thankful for the fact that I was able to be with my wife and family, and relax for the Holiday.

It was great to get a day off away from studies and work. I enjoyed my hearty meal, going for a walk on the Beach, and getting to watch football and Basketball on TV!

I hope all of you, were able to sit down to have Thanksgiving turkey with your families, and spend quality time together.

Please feel free to comment, post pics, etc below about your Thanksgiving 2019!

Once again, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday Break, and I hope you enjoy your upcoming Holiday events and parties etc!

Following is a link to all of our Thanksgiving pics!

Google Photo Album of our Thanksgiving 2019!

Best,

Matt
Matt J. Doyle
https://www.MattJDoyle.com

No comments: