Thursday, July 22, 2010

Matt J. Doyle aka Matt Doyle or Matthew Doyle Website!

Hey There WWW!

How are you all doing? I am excited to share with you about the set-up of my state-of-the-art website for my acting career! You can check it out @ http://www.mattjdoyle.com/ Please pardon our dust as we are using the latest version of WYSIWYG software to build the site. The design team is working around the clock to get the site ready for launch.Big Goals, Big Game, Big Dreams…It's been an eventful week for World Cup fans around the globe. Many have taken to blogs about the series of events. In the same token, I want to share with you my excitement of journey to Hollywood and in life. Stay tuned. Hope you enjoy this Blog. Let us know if we can team up along the way! What is Your Story?

Cheers,

Matt J. Doyle aka Matt Doyle or Matthew Doyle!
http://www.mattjdoyle.com/

2 comments:

Lee Shaw - Rythmik Love said...

Great to see you get a website up and running Matt, keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Matt! The design is awesome. I really enjoy seeing all the updates...amazing! So proud of you. Best wishes to your success!